Chemroad provides a wide range of raw materials for powder coating.
- Hybrid polyester resin (50:50) for epoxy resin cure
- Hybrid polyester resin (60:40) for epoxy resin cure
- Hybrid polyester resin (70:30) for epoxy resin cure
- Outdoor polyester resin for TGIC cure
- Hydroxylated polyurethane resin for Isocyanate cure
- Polyester resin for Primid cure
|Physical State||Solid Epoxy|
|Softening point (°C)||85~95|
|Density (25°C)||1.18 (g/cm3)|
- High purity
- Excellent dispersibility
- Good leveling
- High whiteness
|BaSO4 content, min%||98.8|
|Oil absorption, max g/100g||15-20|
- High durability
- High opacity
- Good gloss and brightness
- Food disperse
TiO2 content (%): 94.0-95.5
Density (g/cm3): 4.1
Average particle size (μm): 0.23
Specific floating agent CR 304 can produce big wrinkles with strong three-dimensional effect.
Appearance: White powder
Volatile content (%): 0.5
Easy caking, break up when caking. Store in a cool and dry place.
- Kraft paper bag (polyethylene liner).
- Net weight: 25 kg/bag